Drop off and Pick up Areas for Buses:
Drop off before the parade:
Either Commerce Avenue or Jeanette Avenue and Hobart Street (off Vauxhall Rd.)
Pick up after the parade:
Rosemont Avenue off Stuyvesant Avenue behind Connecticut Farms School
If you are arriving from the south or east...
- Approach via Colonial Avenue between Morris Avenue and Chestnut Street in Union
- Head northbound along Self Master Parkway from Colonial Avenue
- Travel under Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway
- Road becomes Burke Parkway and climbs the hill to firehouse behind Town Hall
- Make a left turn and a right turn to get into the lot behind the Town Hall
Alternate location for visitors from the south or east...
- Continue on Burke Parkway to the intersection with Morris Avenue
- Make a right turn onto Morris Avenue
- Parking is available in the “Atlantic City” lot (next to the Union Masonic Hall)
Parade visitors are two
blocks east of the parade reviewing stand, and in a very convenient
location to exit the parade area after the final marchers pass.
If you are arriving from the north or west, or travelling Vauxhall Road...
- Park in Saint Michael’s Church parking lot between Orange Avenue and Kelly Street
- Visitors can walk to the parade route via Falls Terrace or Caldwell Avenue
The mid-way reviewing stand
at Caldwell and Morris Avenues is a healthy stroll (0.5 miles),
and leaves the guest in a convenient location to exit after the parade.
Alternate location for visitors from the north or west, or travelling Vauxhall Road...
- Make a turn onto Pine Avenue (at the funeral home)
- Go 2 blocks to Stowe Street
- Make a left onto Stowe Street
- Utilize the municipal lots on both sides of the street
This location provides excellent access to the main reviewing stand at the intersection of Morris and Stuyvesant Avenues.